TRANSLATE

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Summer Lovin' Blog Train

I love summer and decided to do something fun to celebrate.  I appreciate a sense of community and a local friend of mine introduced me to the fabulous community at Pixel Scrapper.  That's an online hangout for all scrappy things digital.  This month I have chosen to give back via their blog train.  Here is my contribution to the train.  The theme is called "Summer Lovin'" and I decided to include some elements signifying the dog days of summer.  I hope you enjoy these kits.

You can download my digital elements and patterned papers by visiting my Facebook page.  Please "Like" my page while you are there.  That way you won't miss out on any of the goodies that I post.

https://www.facebook.com/createcourageously/app/208195102528120/

You can download the coordinating digital felt HERE and solid color linen papers HERE.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/33voya53q0nfslb/PSJuly2017_ReneeClark_SummerLovin_Solids.zip

Find more free goodies at Pixel Scrapper's July 2017 Blog Train.  Click the Pixel Scrapper image below to see all of the lovelies that are available for free.

Each artist decides on their own licensing - my kits, shown above, are licensed for Commercial Use (see the license that comes with the download). Please make sure you verify the licensing for each artist's contribution.  They have worked hard to provide their contribution to you for free.

Have a wonderful July.  Enjoy the bright, sunny days.  Many blessings to you.  ~ Renee

https://www.pixelscrapper.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/pixel-scrapper-blog-trains

13 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im LOving The LoOk Of Your Kit Renee,That Doggie Is Adorable!:),One Problem I Dont Use FacebooK Is There Any Other Way Of Downloading Please Sorry To Be A Bother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ri, send an e-mail to renee@createwithrenee.com and I will e-mail a link so you can download it. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Renee. Love your new blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an incredible batch of freebies. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for alovely large kit you have given to us, I actually don't have facebook but if Ri press continue it will open up and give you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your lovely portion of the Pixel Scrapper blog train, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love these papers! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a fabulous day! ~ Renee