TRANSLATE

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Good Vibes Blog Train

I am very excited to join in as a designer for the August Pixel Scrapper blog train.  My portion is late - but, late is better than never, right?

These colors were fun to work with and I loved the theme "Good Vibes."  Having been raised in the 1970s, I decided I wanted to design a 70s theme that centers around peace, love and happiness.  We need more peace, love and happiness, don't we?

You can download the "happiness" portion of my Good Vibes kit by visiting my Facebook page.  Please "Like" my page while you are there.  That way you won't miss out on any of the goodies that I post.

Good Vibes Happiness

Click the image below to download the "peace & love" portion of my kit:

Good Vibes Peace and Love

Find more free goodies at Pixel Scrapper's August 2017 Blog Train.  Click the Pixel Scrapper image below to see all of the lovelies that are available for free.

Each artist decides on their own licensing - my kits, shown above, are licensed for Commercial Use (see the license that comes with the download). Please make sure you verify the licensing for each artist's contribution.  They have worked hard to provide their contribution to you for free.

Have a wonderful August.  May you find peace, love and happiness this month.  ~ Renee


https://www.pixelscrapper.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/pixel-scrapper-blog-trains

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the two kits - I really like how you used the colors in both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.
    An alpha with those letters would be very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a fabulous day! ~ Renee